Wilson Combat Factory Plus Mainspring Cap 1911 Government, Commander Stainless Steel
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Mainspring Housing Pin 1911 ... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Mainspring 1911 Government,... $2.99 Available
- Wolff Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $4.29 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Flat Wire Recoil Spring Kit 1911 Government 5"... $19.99 Available
- Ed Brown Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government... $9.99 - $10.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Lightweight Magazine Release Spring 1911... $2.99 Available
- Wolff Magazine Release Spring Pack 1911 Reduced Power... $9.09 Available
- Wolff Mainspring Pack 1911 Government, Commander Reduced Power... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Trigger Ruger Single Six Stainless Steel... $16.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Blue ... $6.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Hammer Strut Pin 1911 ... $1.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Hammer Strut 1911 ... $3.99 - $5.99 Select Options
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.