HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 25-06 Remington 115 Grain Berger Hunting VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Big Buck Target 28" x 28" Package of 5... $3.24 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Platinum Series G3 Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 21 dB)... $54.99 Available
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 257 Weatherby Magnum 100... $42.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 6.5mm-284 Norma 140 Grain Partition... $66.99 Available
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 243 Winchester 95 Grain Berger... $31.99 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 25-06 Remington 100 Grain Tipped... $41.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Deluxe Die Locking Ring Wrench... $22.49 Available
- Hornady Powder Cop Die... $34.99 Available
- Burris Eliminator III Laser Rangefinding Rifle Scope 4-16x... $1,499.00 Available
- Lapua Scenar Ammunition 6mm Norma BR (Bench Rest) 105 Grain... $109.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Universal L.E.D. Light Kit for Reloading... $28.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Single Stage Press Primer Catcher... $4.59 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 25-06 Remington... $34.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Berger Hunting bullet line features Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets that have the highest possible ballistic coefficient designed for 300 yards or more. The VLD design incorporates a sharp nose that allows the bullet to penetrate 2" to 3" before it starts to expand. After the initial expansion, the bullet will shed between 40% and 85% of its weight as shrapnel into the surrounding tissue (internal organs).
The combination between the shrapnel and the hydrostatic shock produces a massive wound cavity within the vital area that will be 13" - 15" long. This massive wound cavity results in the animal dropping fast since most go into shock after such a tremendous blow.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.