DPMS AR-15 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 300 AAC Blackout, GlacierGuard Handguard, Single Rail Gas Block, A2 Flash Hider
- Hornady Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Box of 50... $28.99 Available
- Aimpoint PRO Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 2 MOA Dot with... $416.00 Available
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $12.61 - $15.59 Select Options
- LANTAC Dragon 7.62 Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24 Thread LR-308, AR-10... $144.00 Available
- Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 30 Caliber 300 AAC Blackout... $25.99 - $100.28 Select Options
- CMC Triggers 1-3 Match Grade Drop-In Trigger Group AR-15,... $194.99 Select Options
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 9mm... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Advanced Technology Strikeforce Stock Assembly 6-Position... $71.99 Available
- Olympic Arms Magazine AR-15 10mm Auto 18-Round Polymer Black... $46.99 Available
- CMMG Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $69.99 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip Belt Pouch Large Nylon Black... $12.29 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 300 AAC Blackout... $5.19 Available
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal... $19.49 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 40 S&W 5... $7.69 Available
- Lee Quick Trim Die 300 AAC Blackout... $9.19 Available
- Gerber Shard Multi-Tool Black... $5.99 Available
- Olympic Arms AR-15 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 10mm Auto... $719.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
The DPMS 300 AAC Blackout Upper Receiver Assembly comes completely assembled and ready for installation on any compatible lower receiver. It is an excellent entry-level upper assembly that incorporates the versatility of the A3 Flat-Top configuration in selecting a preferred sighting arrangement with a solid, fully functional foundation of quality components.
It features a 16" Heavy Contour Barrel with a versatile 1 in 7" rifling twist rate capable of stabilizing a wide selection of different bullet weights. It utilizes an A3-style Extruded 7075-T6 Aluminum upper receiver with forward assist, ejection port door and integral shell deflector. The upper comes equipped with heat resistant GlacierGuard polymer handguards, single rail gas block, charging handle, complete bolt & carrier assembly, and an A2 flash hider. Aluminum parts are hard coat anodized to mil-spec, steel parts are manganese phosphate treated (parkerized) matte black.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: GlacierGuard
- Sights: None
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 5.880 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.