DPMS AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC Blackout 1 in 7" Twist 16" Heavy Contour Barrel Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte with GlacierGuard Handguard, Single Rail Gas Block, A2 Flash Hider
- Hornady Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Box of 50... $36.99 Available
- Aimpoint PRO Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 2 MOA Dot with... $416.00 Available
- CMC Triggers 1-3 Match Grade Drop-In Trigger Group AR-15,... $210.00 Available Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $15.59 Available Select Options
- LANTAC Dragon 7.62 Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24 Thread LR-308, AR-10... $144.00 Available
- Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 30 Caliber 300 AAC Blackout... $25.99 - $100.28 Available Select Options
- Gorilla Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 208 Grain Hornady A-Max... $28.99 - $289.90 Available Select Options
- Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 220... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Premier Match Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 125 Grain... $31.49 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $13.99 - $15.29 Available Select Options
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $34.99 Available
- Surefire Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 100-Round Aluminum Matte... $139.00 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Adjusting Tool (4-Prong) AR-15 A2 Steel... $5.99 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin AR-15 Stainless Steel... $6.49 Available
- UTG Deluxe Brass Catcher AR-15 Nylon Mesh Black... $9.19 Available
- Gorilla Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 220 Grain Sierra MatchKing... $28.99 - $289.90 Available Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Front Sight #3 Steel Blue 1/16" Bead... $8.68 - $11.99 Special Order Select Options
The DPMS 300 AAC Blackout Upper Receiver Assembly comes completely assembled and ready for installation on any compatible lower receiver. It is an excellent entry-level upper assembly that incorporates the versatility of the A3 Flat-Top configuration in selecting a preferred sighting arrangement with a solid, fully functional foundation of quality components.
It features a 16" Heavy Contour Barrel with a versatile 1 in 7" rifling twist rate capable of stabilizing a wide selection of different bullet weights. It utilizes an A3-style Extruded 7075-T6 Aluminum upper receiver with forward assist, ejection port door and integral shell deflector. The upper comes equipped with heat resistant GlacierGuard polymer handguards, single rail gas block, charging handle, complete bolt & carrier assembly, and an A2 flash hider. Aluminum parts are hard coat anodized to mil-spec, steel parts are manganese phosphate treated (parkerized) matte black.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: GlacierGuard
- Sights: None
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 5.880 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.