Each Wall Tent features 5' walls, 7' 6" zippered doors with weather flap, six layers of double stitched canvas endwall seams and double layered, double stitched eaves. Multiple fabric options include; Canvas for durability and protection during extreme conditions, Relite which is a polyester blend that is lighter weight than canvas, offers better resistance against tears and is easy to clean and Montana Blend, a combination of a 10 oz canvas roof with relite walls. All fabrics are mildew resistant, fire retardant and repel water. The roof and gable ends feature additional reinforcement to accommodate a full-length ridge pole (not included). Wall bases feature a webbing reinforced bottom with grommets instead of stake loops, which allow stakes to be set inside or outside the tent for additional stability. The 12" sod cloth around the bottom helps create a weathertight seal. Includes instructional video, rope, rope slips and storage bag. Tents are shown with optional fly. Frame sold separately.
Cook shacks, porches, floors and flies enhance the camping experience and allow the user to customize their tent to make an extended stay in camp both comfortable and memorable.
- Does not include a frame. Frame may be purchased separately or made from conduit or other suitable materials.
- Fabrics are mildew resistant, flame retardant and water repellant
Standard with every Montana wall tent (from the manufacturer)
- 5" Stove jack with a weather flap opening. This stove jack is designed to withstand the extremely high temperatures associated with the use of a single wall stove pipe.
- Full length ridge pole reinforcement with additional reinforcement at the gable ends.
- Eaves constructed of a double layer of canvas, double stitched.
- Endwall seams using six layers of canvas-double lock stitched.
- Walls are a full five feet in height.
- 7'6" doors are secured by a heavy duty trouble-free YKK zipper with a generous weather flap that is secured by Fastex side release buckles. So easy to use. In mild weather, simply buckle the doors open and enjoy the great outdoors!
- The bottom of the tent is reinforced with webbing and utilizes grommets instead of sewn-in stake loops to allow you to stake your tent from the in side or outside.
- The sod cloth that is sewn onto the tent bottom extends a generous 12" beyond the tent floor to provide a weather-tight seal. Compatible with any terrain and weather condition, the sod cloth can be folded inside or extended outside the assembled tent.
- A video that shows you how to set up and care for your tent.
- Each wall tent comes complete with rope, rope slips (tension adjusters), and a storage bag.