Sabre SmartGuard iPhone 4 Case Pepper Spray
SmartGuard is a tough rubberized-polymer shell that wraps round your iPhone, protecting it from accidental drops onto hard surfaces and oter mishaps. To protect YOU, the case also has a built-in docking station which houses a canister of Sabre Red Pepper Spray. The idea is simple: you Pepper Spray will always be with you and readily accessible because your iPhone is always with you. An integrated safety tab ensures you will not unintentionally discharge the canister. This model is designed to fit the iPhone 4 and is available in black, pink and white. The included canister contains enough spray for 6 bursts of a cone spray pattern at 6-8 feet. Refills are sold separately.
Whatt effects can an assailant expect if Sabre Red is employed against them? Sabre causes a severe burning sensation in the eyes with copious tears, coughing and difficulty in breathing. The eyes close involuntarily, the nose runs and moist skin stings.
- Containes 6 bursts of a cone spray pattern at 6-8 feet
- Weight of the SmartGuard for the iPhone 4 is approximately 0.21 ounces
- Ensures that your Sabre Red Pepper Spray is with you at all times and has an integrated safety tab
- Ballistic stream delivery reduces wind blow-back
- Sabre Red is over 6x hotter than the hottest chili pepper
- Contains 10% oleoresin capsicum measuring 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units, producing 1.33% major capsaicinoids
- Independent laboratory testing found Sabre Red to be as much as 86% stronger than other civilian pepper sprays
- 4 year expiration date is up to 2 years longer than most other sprays
- Formulation contains an invisible UV dye which aids police in suspect identification.
- For U.S. customers, it is your responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.