Sabre Red Spitfire Pepper Spray
- KA-BAR TDI LDK Knife 1-5/8" Stainless Steel Blade and Handle... $11.99 Available
- TOPS Knives Survival Whistle Polymer Black Pack of 5... $12.00 Available
- "The Combative Perspective: The Thinking Man's Guide to... $10.99 Available
- Streamlight Key-Mate Flashlight Green LED Aluminum Black... $11.29 Available
- MTM Snap Cap 12 Gauge Polymer Package of 3... $7.99 Available
- Duck Commander Men's Short Sleeve "Happy Happy Happy" T-Shirt... $15.99 Select Options
- Sabre Red Spitfire Pepper Spray Refill... $8.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 40, 41 Caliber... $13.49 Available
- Sabre .75 oz Pink Lipstick Pepper Spray... $7.14 Available
- Mace Peppergard Police Model Pepper Spray 18 Gram Aerosol 10%... $11.99 Available
- SOG Mini AutoClip Folding Tactical Knife 2-3/4" Clip Point 420... $14.99 Available
- California Competition Works Shell Caddy Tactical Shotshell... $24.00 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.09 - $49.99 Select Options
If you are concerned about being able to defend yourself should a threatening confrontation arise, but do not want the responsibility of carrying a firearm or lack the time to study a martial art, then pepper spray should be considered a viable option. Sabre, a trusted name in the non-lethal segment of the self-defense market, now offers the most compact and fastest deploying pepper spray commerically available. An industry-leader, Sabre Red has been a favorite among pepper spray users for over a decade. Designed for ease of employment, Sabre Red Pepper Spray can be fired from the hip or over the shoulder with a high level of accuracy.
Whatt effects can an assailant expect if Sabre Red is employed against them? Sabre causes a severe burning sensation in the eyes with copious tears, coughing and difficulty in breathing. The eyes close involuntarily, the nose runs and moist skin stings.
- Quick release key ring.
- Canister refills available.
- Ballistic stream delivery reduces wind blow-back
- Sabre Red is over 6x hotter than the hottest chili pepper
- Contains 10% oleoresin capsicum measuring 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units, producing 1.33% major capsaicinoids
- Independent laboratory testing found Sabre Red to be as much as 86% stronger than other civilian pepper sprays
- 4 year expiration date is up to 2 years longer than most other sprays
- Formulation contains an invisible UV dye which aids police in suspect identification.
- For U.S. customers, it is your responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws.