Sabre 0.54 oz Stop Strap
The top concern many people have with carrying pepper spray is the attacker taking their spray and using it against them. Stop Strap Technology helps prevent this by disarming the Sabre Red pepper spray bottle if the attacker is able to gain possession of it. Having this capability provides a considerable safety measure. Simply place the Stop Strap around your wrist and then grasp Sabre Red in your hand. If your Sabre Red spray is separated from the strap, it WILL NOT spray. By placing around your wrist, Stop Strap Technology also helps ensure your pepper spray is accessible when you need it!
Whatt effects can an assailant expect if Sabre Red is employed against them? Sabre causes a severe burning sensation in the eyes with copious tears, coughing and difficulty in breathing. The eyes close involuntarily, the nose runs and moist skin stings.
- 0.54 oz can of Sabre Pepper Spray Included
- If Pepper Spray Is Separated From Stop Strap, It Will Not Spray
- Helps Prevent Pepper Spray From Being Used Against You
- Helps Ensure Pepper Spray Is Accessible
- Ballistic stream delivery reduces wind blow-back
- Sabre Red is over 6x hotter than the hottest chili pepper
- Contains 10% oleoresin capsicum measuring 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units, producing 1.33% major capsaicinoids
- Independent laboratory testing found Sabre Red to be as much as 86% stronger than other civilian pepper sprays
- 4 year expiration date is up to 2 years longer than most other sprays
- Formulation contains an invisible UV dye which aids police in suspect identification.
- For U.S. customers, it is your responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.