Sabre SmartGuard iPhone 3/4 Case Pepper Spray Refill Unit
Extra refill unit for the Sabre SmartGuard iPhone 3 of 4 Case. Exterior surface of the canister is available in three colors: black, white, and pink. Ensure you can match it with your SmartGuard Case accordingly. Simply follow the directions enclosed with the package to remove the depleted canister and install the fresh one.
What effects can an assailant expect if Sabre Red is employed against them? Sabre causes a severe burning sensation in the eyes with copious tears, coughing and difficulty in breathing. The eyes close involuntarily, the nose runs and moist skin stings.
- Unit is compatible with both the Sabre iPhone 3 or 4 SmartGuard Case
- Provides 6 bursts with a cone spray pattern as 6-8 feet
- Ballistic stream delivery reduces wind blow-back
- Sabre Red is over 6x hotter than the hottest chili pepper
- Contains 10% oleoresin capsicum measuring 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units, producing 1.33% major capsaicinoids
- Independent laboratory testing found Sabre Red to be as much as 86% stronger than other civilian pepper sprays
- 4 year expiration date is up to 2 years longer than most other sprays
- Formulation contains an invisible UV dye which aids police in suspect identification.
- For U.S. customers, it is your responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
TOPS Knives Survival Whistle Polymer Black Pack of 5
$11.99 & SHIPS FREE with $25 Orders
KA-BAR TDI LDK Knife 1.625" Stainless Steel Blade and Handle...
$13.61 & SHIPS FREE with $25 Orders
Streamlight Key-Mate Flashlight LED Aluminum
$11.29List Price: $16.81 Save up to $5.52 (33%)