- 5 rows of PALS webbing
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Removable waist strap
- Hydration compatible
- Generous storage options
The Falcon II™ Backpack is the quintessential Maxpedition product: Durable, ergonomic, and intelligently designed. This medium bodied pack is thoroughly constructed with 1050-Denier water & abrasion resistant nylon; yet its ergonomic shape, padded shoulder straps and sturdy sternum & waist support make it an absolute delight to wear.
Further examination will reveal that the Falcon II has layered independent compartments with more pockets, pouches and PALS attachment points than most backpacks twice its size. Pull the dual-directional YKK® zippers and expand the main compartment into a full clamshell opening.
You'll find that the Falcon II is surprisingly spacious with room to accommodate your camping essentials and two (2) 100oz/3L water reservoirs. Pack it up and press it down with front & side compression straps, then head out on a hike or overnight with a premium Maxpedition backpack. The pack features 5 separate spaces for storing gear, 2 hidden compartments, 4 compression straps, 1.25" shoulder straps for comfort and is covered in PALS webbing for adding additional modular pouches. Compatible with the Universal Modular Holster (sold separately) for secure concealed carry.
Overall Dimensions: 18" x 10" x 9"
Weight: 3 lb
Capacity: 1400 cubic inches/ 23 L
Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Main compartment: 9"(L) x 4"(W) x 18"(H)
- Secondary compartment: 8"(L) x 3"(W) x 16"(H)
- One (1) 7"(L) x 4"(H) x 2"(W) zippered pouch (top)
- One (1) 7"(L) x 10"(H) x 2"(W) zippered pouch (lower)
- One (1) 2.5"(L) x 4.5"(H) internal slip pocket
- Three (3) 1"(L) x 4.5"(H) internal slip pockets
- One (1) 1"(L) x 4.5"(H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 6"(L) x 6"(H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 17"(H) zippered compartment with internal loop field accommodates CCW or 100oz/3L water reservoir
Adjustable Torso: Yes
Fits Waist/Hips: 52"