Maxpedition TacTie Nylon Package of 4
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- Nite Ize S-Biner Double-Gated Carabiner Stainless Steel... $1.75 - $3.19 Select Options
- Nite Ize S-Biner Double-Gated Carabiner Polymer... $1.35 - $3.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $1.99 Available
- Hornady Zombie Max Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered 00... $11.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain XTP Jacketed... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) +P 260 Grain... $34.99 - $74.99 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Clamp-On AR-15,... $32.99 Available
- Military Surplus New Condition Swiss Mountain Gaiters with... $14.99 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Adventure 2.0 First Aid Kit... $18.99 Available
- Coghlan's Ditty Bag Set Nylon... $3.49 Available
- Maxpedition's patent pending TacTie Attachment Strap system is used to integrate accessory pockets onto packs, vests, MOLLE equipment and PALS surfaces effortlessly in an interlocking manner.
- Closed loop design provides an extremely secure connection.
- Once properly engaged, a TacTie strap will not open unless deliberately disengaged by the user.
- Detachment is quick and easy by hand. There is no need to use special tools.
- Once the pouch is detached from the pack, the TacTie straps remain secured on the pouch so they are not misplaced or lost.
- Works seamlessly with all current and past Maxpedition products
- Also works on your existing MOLLE pouches by other manufacturers
- Completely reusable and interchangeable
- Not affected by heat or cold and will never corrode
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.