Maxpedition TacTie Nylon Package of 4
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $4.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $9.41 Available
- Maxpedition Tactical T-Ring Nylon... $3.59 Select Options
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 22 Long Rifle ... $5.29 - $11.99 Select Options
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester 20-Round... $27.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $9.22 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 40 S&W 155 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point... $16.87 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 115 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $22.49 - $43.49 Select Options
- QuikClot Trauma Pak Emergency First Aid Kit... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Hornady Action Pistol (HAP) Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $19.99 - $319.99 Select Options
- Maxpedition M14, M1A Magazine Pouch Nylon... $19.79 Select Options
- Maxpedition's patent pending TacTie Attachment Strap system is used to integrate accessory pockets onto packs, vests, MOLLE equipment and PALS surfaces effortlessly in an interlocking manner.
- Closed loop design provides an extremely secure connection.
- Once properly engaged, a TacTie strap will not open unless deliberately disengaged by the user.
- Detachment is quick and easy by hand. There is no need to use special tools.
- Once the pouch is detached from the pack, the TacTie straps remain secured on the pouch so they are not misplaced or lost.
- Works seamlessly with all current and past Maxpedition products
- Also works on your existing MOLLE pouches by other manufacturers
- Completely reusable and interchangeable
- Not affected by heat or cold and will never corrode