Maxpedition TacTie Nylon Package of 4
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Available Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Available Select Options
- Kel-Tec Magazine Kel-Tec PF9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $2.49 Available Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $25.99 - $249.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Lyman Decapping Rod for Universal Decapping Die (Replacement... $3.99 Available
- Forster Power Case Trimmer Cutter Shaft... $17.79 Available
- Nite Ize S-Biner Double-Gated Carabiner Stainless Steel... $1.75 - $3.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Nite Ize S-Biner Double-Gated Carabiner Polymer... $1.35 - $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Redding Decapping Pins Package of 10... $6.69 Available
- Maxpedition Padded Pouch 4-1/2" x 6" Nylon... $23.39 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Maxpedition's patent pending TacTie Attachment Strap system is used to integrate accessory pockets onto packs, vests, MOLLE equipment and PALS surfaces effortlessly in an interlocking manner.
- Closed loop design provides an extremely secure connection.
- Once properly engaged, a TacTie strap will not open unless deliberately disengaged by the user.
- Detachment is quick and easy by hand. There is no need to use special tools.
- Once the pouch is detached from the pack, the TacTie straps remain secured on the pouch so they are not misplaced or lost.
- Works seamlessly with all current and past Maxpedition products
- Also works on your existing MOLLE pouches by other manufacturers
- Completely reusable and interchangeable
- Not affected by heat or cold and will never corrode
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.