Maxpedition TacTie Nylon Package of 4
- Maxpedition Tactical T-Ring Nylon... $3.59 Select Options
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $4.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.25 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 22 Long Rifle ... $5.29 - $11.99 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $9.22 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 40 S&W 155 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point... $16.87 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 115 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $22.49 - $43.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA 4 Magazine Pouch AR-15 and AK-47 Rifle... $9.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Basic Field Surgical Kit... $19.49 Available
- QuikClot Trauma Pak Emergency First Aid Kit... $19.99 Available
- MidwayUSA 6 Magazine Pouch Double Stack Pistol... $9.99 Select Options
- CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain... $6.99 - $325.99 Select Options
- Maxpedition's patent pending TacTie Attachment Strap system is used to integrate accessory pockets onto packs, vests, MOLLE equipment and PALS surfaces effortlessly in an interlocking manner.
- Closed loop design provides an extremely secure connection.
- Once properly engaged, a TacTie strap will not open unless deliberately disengaged by the user.
- Detachment is quick and easy by hand. There is no need to use special tools.
- Once the pouch is detached from the pack, the TacTie straps remain secured on the pouch so they are not misplaced or lost.
- Works seamlessly with all current and past Maxpedition products
- Also works on your existing MOLLE pouches by other manufacturers
- Completely reusable and interchangeable
- Not affected by heat or cold and will never corrode
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.