"SAS Survival Guide" Pocket Edition Book by John Wiseman
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain... $8.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Browning Men's Ultra-Dri Midweight Boot Socks Synthetic Blend... $5.49 Available
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter S&W M&P 9mm Luger, 357 Sig, 40 S&W... $12.99 Available
- Tipton Snap Cap Polymer... $5.99 - $14.39 Select Options
- Voodoo Tactical Woven Coalition Desert Scarf Cotton... $6.40 - $6.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA MOLLE Utility Pouch Small Nylon... $5.99 Select Options
- Wise Food 72-Hour Emergency Entree Kit Freeze Dried Food Pack... $36.95 Available
- Coghlan's Lightstick Assortment Pack of 4... $5.99 Available
- Delorme Atlas and Gazetteer Pennsylvania... $14.99 Available
Date of Publication: March 2004
Number of Pages: 576
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.