Redding T-7 Turret Press Turret with Bushings
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Redding #5 Powder Trickler... $21.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #6 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $8.99 Available
- Redding Slide Bar Automatic Primer Feeder System... $44.49 Available
- Redding Case Preparation Kit... $24.99 Available
- Utility Box UB-36 Plastic Blue... $2.69 - $144.99 Select Options
- Redding T-7 Turret Press... $286.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 - $252.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Bolt Action... $33.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube 1 oz Powder... $6.39 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Redding Slide Bar Automatic Primer Feeder System replacement... $19.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
- RCBS Primer Turning Tray... $3.98 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #4 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $5.88 Available
Fits: Redding T-7 Turret Press
Function: Replacement 7-Hole Turret
Material: Cast Iron
Notes: Accepts all 7/8"-14 threaded dies, operating handle not included
Shipping Weight: 5.760 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.