Wise Food Creamy Pasta with Vegtables and Chicken Freeze Dried Meal 6 oz
- Mountain House Ice Cream Sandwich Freeze Dried Meal 1.1 oz... $2.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Mountain House Raspberry Crumble Freeze Dried Food 4 Servings... $7.11 Available
- Texsport Tarp 12' x 16' Polyethylene Brown... $15.99 Available
- Mountain House Low Sodium White Bean and Chicken Chili Freeze... $9.99 Available
- Coghlan's Camp Heat 6.4 oz Pack of 2... $5.49 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Magnesium Fire Starter with Embedded... $9.99 Available
- ALPS Mountaineering Explorer XT Deluxe Folding Seat Polyester... $34.99 Available
- Mountain House Hearty Beef Stew Freeze Dried Meal 4.3 oz... $6.34 Available
- Mountain House Biscuits and Gravy Freeze Dried Food 2 Servings... $5.99 Available
- Mountain House Chicken Teriyaki with Rice Freeze Dried Meal 5... $6.57 Available
- AlpineAire Blueberry Honey Granola with Milk Freeze Dried Food... $3.42 Closeout Special
- Mountain House Just in Case Essentials Freeze Dried Food... $79.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Wise Food Freeze Dried meals are ideal for camping, hiking, or keeping in your Bug Out Bag. The extra strength Mylar Foil pouch allows users to simply pour hot water into the bag and wait. In about 12 minutes users will be treated to a tasty and nutritious meal. Product weight of only 5 ounces means you can carry plenty of food without adding too much weight to your pack.
Wise foods are an excellent option for those wishing to be prepared to provide for themselves or their families in times of an emergency. All Wise Food Outdoor Meals now contain REAL MEAT and have increased calorie content ranging from 500 to 780 per pouch. Additionally, the protein per pouch has increased to as high as 34 grams. With a shelf life of up to 25 years, Wise Food pouches are great to keep around. The Wise Food Company's dedication to quality ensures a safe, nutritious product that will be there when you need it.
Ingredients: Pasta, (durum semolina flour [wheat], niacin, ferrous sulfate [iron], thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), food starch-modified, whey powder, nondairy creamer (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate [from milk], mono and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, silicon dioxide), dipotassium phosphate, mono and diglycerides, silicon dioxide, textured vegetable protein (soy flour), dried carrots, freeze-dried zucchini squash and peas, natural flavor, yeast extract, dried onion, salt, xanthan gum, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, spices, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, turmeric and annatto (color).
Contains: MILK, SOY, WHEAT.
Note: Processed on equipment that also processes milk, soy, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts.
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.