Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $23.99 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $20.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $7.29 - $114.99 Select Options
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammunition Can 50 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Available
- Hyskore Modular 3-Gun Pistol Rack... $13.79 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 38 Special +P 110 Grain... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Flex... $21.99 Available
- Bianchi 580 Speed Strips 38 Special and 357 Magnum Package of... $7.19 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 6.8mm Remington SPC 110... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington High Terminal Performance Ammunition 45 ACP 230... $44.99 Available
- Fiocchi Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" #4 Buckshot 27 Nickel... $7.39 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Lead... $25.99 Available
- Cold Steel Mini Koga SD2 Baton 6-1/2" Structural Nylon Black... $7.99 Available
- Silver State Armory Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra... $17.62 - $414.23 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 38 Special +P Ammunition:
The new Buffalo Bore Heavy 38 SPL+P ammo will maximize the effectiveness of your 38 SPL revolver. The powders are flash suppressed so as to not hinder your vision should you be required to drop the hammer in low light.
Item 20B/20 uses the low velocity (LV) Jacketed Hollow Point bullet that is designed to expand at as little as 800 fps, so you will get expansion out of very short barrels.
Whether you prefer the very soft semi wadcutter lead bullet, or a very soft JHC, (jacketed hollow cavity) these HVY 38 SPL+p loads will turbo charge your 38 SPL revolver.
The tactical reload: Short (2 to 2.5 inch) barreled revolvers have short ejectors. Those short ejectors typically used on 2 inch to 2.5 inch barreled revolvers are not long enough to fully eject 357 magnum brass. So if you are forced into a situation where you need to reload your weapon under fire, you will find yourself picking your fired/empty 357 brass out of the cylinder one at a time - this is very bad. On the other hand, 38SPL brass is shorter than 357 brass and those short ejectors will often fully eject 38SPL brass. We have experimented a great deal with short barreled revolvers and have found that 38SPL brass normally offers an advantage if you need to reload your "snub nose" revolver, in a hurry.
Check out the below velocities that I fired from my personal revolvers. We believe that real world, stock, "over the counter" guns, give real world results, so we don't advertise velocities that are fired from long test barrels.
These 38SPL+P loads are generating low-end 357 magnum, ballistics. If you have an older or more fragile 38SPL, or if you are recoil sensitive, consider using our HVY Standard Pressure 38SPL ammunition. It is safe to be fired in any 38SPL revolver and it still packs much more punch than ordinary 38SPL ammo.
Item 20B: 125gr. Jacketed Hollow Point. This is the Low velocity version designed to expand under 800 fps. It will mushroom violently and penetrate roughly 12 inches.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.