Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $30.30 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $27.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $10.29 - $146.99 Select Options
- Remington UMC Ammunition 38 Special +P 125 Grain Jacketed... $20.49 - $196.99 Select Options
- Black Hills Ammunition 38 Special +P 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $36.42 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Ammunition 38 Special +P 125 Grain Bonded Defense... $24.49 - $44.49 Select Options
- Magtech Guardian Gold Ammunition 38 Special +P 125 Grain... $15.49 - $769.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Speer Gold Dot Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 124 Grain Jacketed... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 17 Caliber 5 x 40... $3.09 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 24 to 27 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.89 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.89 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Pro-Shot Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 20 to 28 Gauge, 54 to 56... $2.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 17 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 25 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 50 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Lead... $25.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Stock Sheen & Conditioner 3 oz... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 38 Special +P Ammunition:
The new Buffalo Bore Heavy 38 SPL+P ammo will maximize the effectiveness of your 38 SPL revolver. The powders are flash suppressed so as to not hinder your vision should you be required to drop the hammer in low light.
Item 20B/20 uses the low velocity (LV) Jacketed Hollow Point bullet that is designed to expand at as little as 800 fps, so you will get expansion out of very short barrels.
Whether you prefer the very soft semi wadcutter lead bullet, or a very soft JHC, (jacketed hollow cavity) these HVY 38 SPL+p loads will turbo charge your 38 SPL revolver.
The tactical reload: Short (2 to 2.5 inch) barreled revolvers have short ejectors. Those short ejectors typically used on 2 inch to 2.5 inch barreled revolvers are not long enough to fully eject 357 magnum brass. So if you are forced into a situation where you need to reload your weapon under fire, you will find yourself picking your fired/empty 357 brass out of the cylinder one at a time - this is very bad. On the other hand, 38SPL brass is shorter than 357 brass and those short ejectors will often fully eject 38SPL brass. We have experimented a great deal with short barreled revolvers and have found that 38SPL brass normally offers an advantage if you need to reload your "snub nose" revolver, in a hurry.
Check out the below velocities that I fired from my personal revolvers. We believe that real world, stock, "over the counter" guns, give real world results, so we don't advertise velocities that are fired from long test barrels.
These 38SPL+P loads are generating low-end 357 magnum, ballistics. If you have an older or more fragile 38SPL, or if you are recoil sensitive, consider using our HVY Standard Pressure 38SPL ammunition. It is safe to be fired in any 38SPL revolver and it still packs much more punch than ordinary 38SPL ammo.
Item 20B: 125gr. Jacketed Hollow Point. This is the Low velocity version designed to expand under 800 fps. It will mushroom violently and penetrate roughly 12 inches.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.