- Employs the Applied Ballistics bullet library of custom drag models
- Customizable Range Card and expanded Ballistics Data Table
- Weather mode offers full environmental measurements
- Choice of solution units (Mils, true MOA, Shooter's MOA, or clicks)
- Drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards
- 5 year warranty
The Kestrel Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics takes the guesswork out of long-range shooting, even out to the transonic and subsonic flight range of your bullet.
This next-generation integrated weather meter and ballistics solver provides the same trusted accuracy, reliability, and usability as the original Kestrel 4500 with Applied Ballistics but adds many new features and options. If you’re familiar with the Kestrel 4500, the first thing you’ll notice is the larger, higher-resolution and contrast display and improved font readability. The Kestrel 5 series also includes a built-in dual color backlight, extra-strong polycarbonate lens and AA battery operation. Like all Kestrel meters, the Kestrel Elite is drop-proof, dust-proof, waterproof and able to withstand harsh environments without damage so it can accompany you to the range, hunt, match, deployment or engagement for years to come.
Battery: AA Lithium (included)
Weight: 4.3 oz
Dimensions: 5"x 1.9" x 1.1"