Wilderness Tactical Ching Sling with 3 Quake Sling Swivels Nylon
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Gunsite Scout 308 Winchester 10-Round... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Gunsite Scout 308 Winchester 5-Round... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Remington 700 Long Action... $43.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rifle Cheek Rest with Rifle Ammunition Carrier... $19.99 Available
- Cold Steel True Flight Thrower Fixed Blade Tactical Throwing... $19.99 Available
- Meprolight Tru-Dot Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 32, 34, 35... $99.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $27.95 Available
- Allen Nomad 3-Pocket Fanny Pack Polyester Oak Brush Camo... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 10X Men's ScenTrex Waterproof Insulated Parka... $89.99 - $99.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Ammunition Concentricity Gage... $89.99 Available
- PTG Bullet Comparator 17, 20, 22, 27, 30, 33 Calibers... $16.99 Available
- Howard Leight Leightning L1 Slimline Earmuffs (NRR 25 dB) Gray... $9.99 Available
The Ching Sling specifically aids stability by tensioning the rifle against the support arm. Unlike typical military-style shooting slings though, the Ching Sling's lightweight nylon is impervious to rot, available in low-profile colors and is fast to get into and out of. While the tactical precision rifle will often be used prone off of a bipod, there are cases where intervening cover or up/down angles force the shooter to use an unsupported position. This is even more likely in hunting situations, especially in open terrain where kneeling, squatting or sitting may be the only way to get more stable while keeping line-of-sight above grass and rocks. It can still be used as a conventional carry sling, of course. Comes with instructions for proper use.
*PLEASE NOTE: Attachment requires three (3) swivel studs on the bottom of the rifle: rear, front, and forward-middle (included).