Ransom Master Series Machine Pistol Shooting Rest
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $103.99 Available
- Butch's Bore Shine Bore Cleaning Solvent... $8.29 - $22.99 Select Options
- EZ Target Sight-In Replacement Pad Target 11" x 17" Paper... $5.09 Available
- Ransom Rest Grip Insert 1911 Government, Commander... $58.40 Available
- Ransom Rest Grip Insert Blank for Custom Fitting Large... $58.40 Available
- Ransom Windage Base for Master Series Machine Pistol Shooting... $232.52 Available
- Ransom Rest Grip Insert S&W K-Frame and L-Frame Square Butt... $58.40 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ransom Rest Grip Insert Glock 19, 23... $58.40 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 22 Caliber Aluminum and Brass... $12.29 Available
- Ransom Rest Grip Insert Ruger Blackhawk, Vaquero... $58.40 Available
- EGW 4-Hole Chamber Checker Max Cartridge Gage (9mm Luger, 38... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #8 32 Caliber, 8mm (322... $10.99 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph... $119.99 Available
- Ransom Rest Grip Insert STI-2011/SVI/McCormick... $58.40 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Ransom Master Series Machine Pistol Shooting Rest
Note: Rest should be mounted on a base of 1" plywood and then clamped to the shooting bench. Wood base is not included with rest.
Shipping Weight: 7.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.