Midland HH54VP2 Handheld Weather Alert Radio
- Midland WR-120 Desktop Weather Alert Radio... $27.44 Available
- Midland 1001LWX 40 Channel Mobile CB Radio and Weather Alert... $54.99 Available
- Midland HH50 Handheld Weather Radio Black... $13.76 Available
- Midland WR-11 AM/FM Clock and Weather Alert Radio... $22.02 Available
- Midland WR-10 Weather Alert Radio... $21.93 Available
A popular option for those who are constantly on-the-go is the Midland HH54VP2 that lets you select your weather channel at home and scan channels while traveling. A rechargeable battery pack, drop-in charger, belt clip, AC adapter, and Owner's Manual are all included.
- S.A.M.E. Localized Reception
- Continuous Backlighting Option- Keeps the LCD on
- 9 Programmable Counties
- Color Coded Alert Indicators
- Alert Override automatically switches over to warn you of hazardous conditions
- Alarm Clock with Snooze
- Single, Multiple, or Any S.A.M.E program settings
- User Selectable alert type-Voice, Display, or Tone
- 10 Reviewable Alerts
- Uses 3 AA alkaline batteries for emergency power back-up (not included)
Shipping Weight: 1.375 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.