Vortex Viper Tactical Binocular 8x 28mm Roof Prism Rangefinding Reticle Rubber Armored Gray
- Sightron SIII Tactical Binocular 8x 32mm Mil Ranging Reticle... $483.56 Available
- Leupold BX-2 Tactical Binocular 10x 42mm Roof Prism Armored... $399.99 - $499.99 Select Options
- Vortex Viper HD Binocular 10x 50mm Roof Prism R/T Reticle... $699.99 Available
- Steiner Military R Tactical Binocular with U.S. Army M-22... $999.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Deluxe Binocular Harness Nylon Black... $9.99 Available
- S4 Gear LockDown Binocular Harness System... $39.99 Select Options
- Vortex KillFLASH ARD Flip-Up Lens Cover... $49.99 Select Options
- Vanguard 3-in-1 Lens Cleaning Kit... $22.56 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Otis Optics Cleaning System Black... $33.99 Available
Waterproof/ Fogproof: Yes
Warranty: VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
Lens Coating: Fully multi-coated
|Viper Tactical - Technical Information|
|8x 28mm||10x 50mm|
|Field of View @ 1000 Yards||319'||278'|
|Close Focus Distance||7.5'||8.2'|
Shipping Weight: 1.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.