Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #9 (41 Remington Magnum)
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #19 (9mm Luger, 40... $14.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #4 (222 Remington,... $14.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate Carrier #2 (45 ACP,... $38.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #2 (45 ACP)... $14.29 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 41 Remington Magnum... $18.79 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Feeder Large... $18.29 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #9 (41 Remington... $3.19 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Small Case Slider... $7.19 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 41 Remington Magnum... $31.99 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 41 Remington Magnum... $23.99 - $203.99 Select Options
Function: Shellplate Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press
Notes: Uses Large Case Feeder
Fits: 41 Remington Magnum
Shipping Weight: 0.225 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.