Gerber Machete Pro 10.5" Machete 1075 Cold Press Steel Blade Gator Grip Handle Black
- Schrade Schbolo Machete 14" Titanium Coated TiCN3Cr13... $44.99 Available
- KA-BAR Cutlass Machete 11" Carbon Steel Drop Point Blade Black... $49.99 Available
- Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Parang Machete 9.34" 1055 Carbon... $22.52 Available
- Cold Steel Kopis Machete with Sheath 19" 1055 Carbon Steel... $31.99 Available
- Ontario SP8 Machete 10" 1095 Black Carbon Steel Blade Kraton... $49.99 Available
- Gerber Gator Machete Jr. 10-3/4" C50 Drop Point Black Carbon... $18.99 Available
- Cold Steel Two Handed Katana Machete 1055 Carbon Steel Blade... $29.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Pro Tool Combat Survival JEST Bolo Machete 13" 1075 Carbon... $153.99 Available
- Pro Tool Apache Bolo Machete 10.5" 1075 Carbon Steel Black... $171.99 Special Order
- Blade Steel: 1075 Cold Press Steel
- Blade Length: 10.5"
- Overall Length: 16.5"
- Handle Material: Gator Grip
- Weight: 18 oz
- Sheath: Military Grade Nylon
Shipping Weight: 1.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.