Zero Tolerance ZT0160 Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 5" Clip Point 14C28N Tungsten Coated Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $53.09 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Military Surplus Trigger Finger Mitten Inserts Wool and Nylon... $3.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus German Poncho Snow Camo... $6.99 Available
- Military Surplus Trigger Finger Mitten Shell with Liners... $10.99 Available
The G-10 handle scales are grippy but not too rough on your hands and can be removed for cleaning if needed. Additionally, the pointed pommel is aggressive and makes a very effective secondary striking point or pressure point manipulation tool. The MOLLE compatible sheath is hard polymer and includes a retention strap.
Like all Zero Tolerance Knives the ZT0160 is Proudly Made in the USA.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 14C28N
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: MOLLE Compatible Sheath
- Blade Finish: DLC Coating
- Blade length: 5"
- Blade Thickness: .156"
- Overall Length: 10"
- Weight: 8 oz
- Made in USA