- Milled from a single block of 7075-T6 Billet
- Three shear lugs machined to keep mount in place from recoil and bolt carrier counter recoil
- Attaches to Picatinny Rail with nut and clamp system that provides 1400 lbs. of clamping force per nut for a total of 2800 lbs.
- Sturdy and lightweight construction
- Type 3 hard coat anodizing
The Super Precision ACOG Series was developed specifically to work with the Trijicon 4x power ACOG series of optics. These mounts are precision machined from a single piece of 7075-T6 high strength aluminum. The finish a type 3 hard coat anodize. Utilizing Geissele’s update of the classic nut and bolt method, this mount will attach your ACOG to your weapon with 2,800 total pounds of clamping force, and features 3 shear lugs for maximum rigidity and return to zero. ACOG mounting hardware inculded.
Fits: Trijicon 4x power ACOG
Base Type: Picatinny
Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
Height: (top of mounting base to top of mount): .340"
Weight: 3.1 oz.