Novak Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut .075" Depth .215" Height .125" Width Steel Blue Tritium
- Metalform Magazine Pro-Carry Series 1911 Government, Commander... $23.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine Base Pad 1911 with... $3.99 Available
- Novak LoMount Carry Rear Sight 1911 Novak Cut Steel Blue... $89.99 Available
- Marlin Ejector with Spring Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All Models,... $12.99 Available
- Ruger Grip Panels Pair Ruger Super Blackhawk 7-1/2" and... $35.99 Available
- Ed Brown Videki National Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $21.99 Available
- Swenson Commander-Style Hammer 1911 Blue... $21.49 Available
- TRUGLO Compact Rimfire Rifle Scope 4x 32mm Duplex Reticle with... $46.99 Available
- Kensight Fully Adjustable Defensive Rear Night Sight 1911... $109.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Colt Front Sight 1911 Stake-On Wide Tenon High Profile .180"... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Takedown Pin AR-15... $3.99 Select Options
- DPMS Pivot Pin .250" Diameter AR-15 ... $3.99 Select Options
Extreme Duty sights, comments from Novak:
* Novak-style dovetail cut depth varies depending on the brand of sight and model chosen.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.