Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Single Picatinny Rail with Bayonet Lug & Sling Swivel AR-15 Standard Barrel .750" Inside Diameter Steel Matte
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Taurus PT709, PT740 Polymer... $9.49 Available
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO M4 Contour Carbine... $289.00 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Barska 7" Tactical Red Dot Sight 1x 30mm 3 MOA Dot with... $59.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- UTG Detachable Front Sight Gas Block Height AR-15, LR-308... $22.49 Available
- Midwest Industries Micro Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Standard... $37.50 Available
- AR-Stoner Front Sight Taper Pin Reamer AR-15... $24.99 Available
- PTG Solid Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 22 Long Rifle Sporting... $43.49 Available
- Lauer Black Dip Parkerizing Pre-Treatment Solution 1 Quart... $15.49 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.