- Compatible with Remington 870, 1100, 11-87, and 105 CTi shotguns in 12 Gauge only.
- Later model Remington 870, 1100 and 11-87 shotguns utilize a plastic follower spring retainer and magazine cap retainer that are held in place by two tabs or indents in the magazine tube. These indents need to be removed to allow cartridges to pass through and into the extended Nordic magazine tube.
- Plus 1 capacity tubes have a fixed end cap (not removable like plus 2-8 round capacity tubes).
- Manufacturer highly recommends the use of a barrel clamp (Product # 667-570 or 185-334) for stabilization on any extension tube with a capacity over 5 Rounds.
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
|Approx. Length Added||+1||+2||+3||+4||+5||+6||+7||+8|