Nordic Components MXT Modular Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Mossberg 590, 930, 935 12 Gauge Matte
The new Modular eXtension Tube, or MXT, line incorporates several improvements to help eliminate some of the problems commonly encountered when using an extended shotgun magazine tube. Prominent among these improvements is a barrel clamp relief groove cut into the extension tube's body. This groove stops the clamp from slipping and shifting under recoil, which can both damage a barrel's finish and change the gun's point of impact from shot-to-shot. The MXT line also features a reinforced tube end cap that better resists the damage that can be caused by heavy recoil or impacts. MXT extension tubes come equipped with identical threads on both ends of the tube body, allowing them to be flipped around to change the location of the barrel clamp groove if needed to accommodate different barrel lengths. This complete assembly includes a MXT magazine extension tube, magazine tube nut, reinforced end cap and magazine tube spring.
- Compatible with Mossberg Model 590, 930, and 935 shotguns in 12 Gauge only.
- Manufacturer highly recommends the use of a barrel clamp (Product # 552414 or 352914) for stabilization on any extension tube with a capacity over 5 Rounds. The use of a Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Magazine Follower is also recommended (Product # 660691).
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
- Due to the new threads used on MXT extension tube bodies, only the included reinforced end cap can be used. The older Nordic Components XX, XL, and XXL end caps are NOT compatible with the MXT line.
- +1 MXT Magazine Tube Extensions do not feature the clamp groove.
|Approx. Length Added||+1||+2||+3||+4||+5||+6||+7||+8||+9|
- California Competition Works Shell Caddy Tactical Shotshell... $24.00 View More Options
- Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine... $18.00
- AP Customs 4x4 Shotshell Shell Carrier with Blade Tech Tek Loc... $69.95
- Taccom Duaload 6UP Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12, 20 Gauge... $32.95
- HIVIZ CompSight Front Sight for Shotguns with Vent Rib &... $29.99
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $45.55
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $30.35
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49
- Remington Express Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 000 Buckshot 8... $5.39
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.99 - $3.59 View More Options
- Wolf Power Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9 Pellets... $3.17 - $154.94 View More Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 View More Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $6.99
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99
- Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight 1911 Bo-Mar Cut Steel Black... $64.99
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 View More Options
- Coghlan's Lightstick Assortment Pack of 4... $5.99
- GG&G Tactical Bolt Handle Mossberg 930 12 Gauge Steel Matte... $30.99
- Lyman Micro-Touch Electronic Powder Scale 1500 Grain Capacity... $57.99
- GG&G Enhanced Low Drag Magazine Follower Mossberg 930 12 Gauge... $27.99