Nordic Components MXT Modular Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Mossberg 590, 930, 935 12 Gauge Matte
- California Competition Works Shell Caddy Tactical Shotshell... $24.00 Select Options
- Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine... $18.00 Available
- AP Customs 4x4 Shotshell Shell Carrier with Blade Tech Tek Loc... $69.95 Available
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $45.55 Available
- HIVIZ CompSight Front Sight for Shotguns with Vent Rib &... $29.99 Available
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Available
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $30.35 Available
- Taccom Duaload 6UP Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12, 20 Gauge... $32.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Taccom Duaload 4UP Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12, 20 Gauge... $28.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Wolff Tubular Magazine Spring 12 Gauge... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bald Eagle Front Shooting Rest Bag 2-1/4" Leather/Microfiber... $31.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Front Sight S&W 629 Magna Classic Red Ramp... $29.99 Available
- Kahr Magazine Kahr CM40, CW40, K40, MK40, P40, PM40 40 S&W... $31.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller... $19.99 Available
- DPMS Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $4.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- LPA SPR Sight Set Beretta 92, 96, 98 M9 Steel 3-Dot... $72.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BlackHawk CQC Serpa Holster Right Hand Beretta 92, 96 Polymer... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Stock MOE Rifle AR-15, LR-308 Synthetic... $66.45 Select Options
- Hornady Shellholder #45 (45 ACP, 45 Winchester Magnum)... $3.15 Available
The new Modular eXtension Tube, or MXT, line incorporates several improvements to help eliminate some of the problems commonly encountered when using an extended shotgun magazine tube. Prominent among these improvements is a barrel clamp relief groove cut into the extension tube's body. This groove stops the clamp from slipping and shifting under recoil, which can both damage a barrel's finish and change the gun's point of impact from shot-to-shot. The MXT line also features a reinforced tube end cap that better resists the damage that can be caused by heavy recoil or impacts. MXT extension tubes come equipped with identical threads on both ends of the tube body, allowing them to be flipped around to change the location of the barrel clamp groove if needed to accommodate different barrel lengths. This complete assembly includes a MXT magazine extension tube, magazine tube nut, reinforced end cap and magazine tube spring.
- Compatible with Mossberg Model 590, 930, and 935 shotguns in 12 Gauge only.
- Manufacturer highly recommends the use of a barrel clamp (Product # 552414 or 352914) for stabilization on any extension tube with a capacity over 5 Rounds. The use of a Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Magazine Follower is also recommended (Product # 660691).
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
- Due to the new threads used on MXT extension tube bodies, only the included reinforced end cap can be used. The older Nordic Components XX, XL, and XXL end caps are NOT compatible with the MXT line.
|Approx. Length Added||+2||+3||+4||+5||+6||+7||+8||+9|