Nordic Components MXT Modular Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Remington VersaMax 12 Gauge Matte
- California Competition Works Shell Caddy Tactical Shotshell... $24.00 Select Options
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $45.55 Available
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $30.35 Available
- Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AP Customs 4x4 Shotshell Shell Carrier with Blade Tech Tek Loc... $69.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HIVIZ CompSight Front Sight for Shotguns with Vent Rib &... $29.99 Available
- Taccom Duaload 6UP Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12, 20 Gauge... $32.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Taccom Duaload 4UP Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12, 20 Gauge... $28.95 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Shotshell Box 10, 12 Gauge 2-3/4", 3", 3-1/2"... $3.99 Select Options
- Boonie Packer Chamber Checker Safety Flag Polymer Yellow... $2.99 Available
- TRUGLO Tru-Bead Turkey Sight Set Universal Fits Shotgun with... $30.99 Available
- HIVIZ Front Sight Sig Sauer P220, P225, P226, P228, P229, P239... $34.99 Available
- Sig Sauer Grips Sig Sauer P226 Polymer Black... $23.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ISMI Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 24, 31, 34, 35 13 lb... $7.99 Available
- Glockworx Recoil Spring Red Glock 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 31, 32,... $6.99 Available
- ISMI Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 24, 31, 34, 35 15 lb... $7.99 Available
- American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount... $179.95 Available
- Glockworx Recoil Spring Blue Glock 17, 34 for Light & Standard... $6.99 Available
- Allen Standard Web Sling Nylon Black... $6.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Two Point Tactical Rifle Sling Nylon Black... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The new Modular eXtension Tube, or MXT, line incorporates several improvements to help eliminate some of the problems commonly encountered when using an extended shotgun magazine tube. Prominent among these improvements is a barrel clamp relief groove cut into the extension tube's body. This groove stops the clamp from slipping and shifting under recoil, which can both damage a barrel's finish and change the gun's point of impact from shot-to-shot. The MXT line also features a reinforced tube end cap that better resists the damage that can be caused by heavy recoil or impacts. MXT extension tubes come equipped with identical threads on both ends of the tube body, allowing them to be flipped around to change the location of the barrel clamp groove if needed to accommodate different barrel lengths. This complete assembly includes a MXT magazine extension tube, magazine tube nut, reinforced end cap and magazine tube spring.
- Manufacturer highly recommends the use of a barrel clamp (Product # 667570 or 185334) for stabilization on any extension tube with a capacity over 5 Rounds. The use of a Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Magazine Follower is also recommended (Product # 660691).
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
- Due to the new threads used on MXT extension tube bodies, only the included reinforced end cap can be used. The older Nordic Components XX, XL, and XXL end caps are NOT compatible with the MXT line.
|Approx. Length Added||+2||+3||+4||+5||+6||+7||+8||+9|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.