Nordic Components Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Benelli M1, M2 20 Gauge Matte
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Shotgun Sling with 15-Round Shellholder Nylon Black... $9.99 Available
- Champion Easy Hit Shotgun Fiber Optic Front Sight 3mm Green 5"... $17.99 Available
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Available
- Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine... $18.00 Available
- Benelli Mercury Recoil Reducer Benelli Super Black Eagle, M1... $69.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 9mm... $27.99 Available
- Browning Magazine Browning Buck Mark 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $28.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Upper Receiver Vise Block... $23.99 Available
- Samson Evolution Series Customizable Free Float Handguard... $142.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- Power Custom Competition Spring Kit Ruger 10/22 Extra Power... $8.99 Available
- GG&G Quick Detach End Plate Sling Mount Adapter with Heavy... $39.99 Available
- Taccom Duaload 6UP Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12, 20 Gauge... $32.95 Available
- GG&G Front Quick Detach Sling Mount Adapter Benelli M2 12... $26.99 Available
- Choate Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870, 1100 Lightweight... $42.99 - $45.99 Select Options
- Nordic Components MXT Modular Magazine Tube Extension Assembly... $46.50 - $75.95 Select Options
- Choate Magazine Tube Extension Sling Swivel Base Clamp 1" 20... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Ultimate Repair Kit AR-15... $35.99 Available
- Compatible with Benelli M1 and M2 shotguns in 20 Gauge only.
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
|Approx. Length Added||+4||+5||+6||+7|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.