Nordic Components Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Benelli M1, M2 20 Gauge Matte
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $4.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Shotgun Sling with 15-Round Shellholder Nylon Black... $9.99 Available
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Available
- Champion Easy Hit Shotgun Fiber Optic Front Sight 3mm Green 5"... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine... $18.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Benelli Mercury Recoil Reducer Benelli Super Black Eagle, M1... $69.99 Available
- DPMS Ultimate Repair Kit AR-15... $34.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Bolt Assembly AR-15 223 Remington Matte... $59.99 Available
- Choate Magazine Tube Extension Sling Swivel Base Clamp 1" 20... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Benelli Firing Pin Retainin Pin Assembly Super Black Eagle II,... $6.99 Available
- Caldwell Rest Nest Rifle Front Shooting Rest Carrying Case... $5.51 Closeout Special
- Nordic Components Magazine Tube Extension Spring Only 20 Gauge... $7.55 Available
- Fiocchi Low Recoil Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 7/8 oz Aero... $77.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Single Point Sling Nylon Bungee Black... $14.99 Available
- ZPB Zippered Plastic Bags 3" x 5" 2 Mil Package of 50... $4.99 Available
- Arredondo Bolt Release Bar Benelli Semi-Auto 12 Gauge Nylon... $21.99 Available
- GG&G Tactical Bolt Release Pad Benelli M1 Super 90, M3 Super... $116.99 Available
- The Outdoor Connection Sling Swivel Stud Step Drill Bit Set... $16.79 Available
- Compatible with Benelli M1 and M2 shotguns in 20 Gauge only.
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
|Approx. Length Added||+4||+5||+6||+7|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.