Nordic Components Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Benelli M1, M2 20 Gauge Matte
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $3.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Shotgun Sling with 15-Round Shellholder Nylon Black... $7.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Champion Easy Hit Shotgun Fiber Optic Front Sight 3mm Green 5"... $17.99 Available
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Benelli Mercury Recoil Reducer Benelli Super Black Eagle, M1... $69.99 Available
- Compatible with Benelli M1 and M2 shotguns in 20 Gauge only.
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
|Approx. Length Added||+4||+5||+6||+7|