Nordic Components Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Remington 870, 1100 Lightweight, 11-87 20 Gauge Matte
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Shotgun Sling with 15-Round Shellholder Nylon Black... $9.99 Available
- Champion Easy Hit Shotgun Fiber Optic Front Sight 3mm Green 5"... $17.99 Available
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Available
- Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine... $18.00 Available
- Baker 20 Gauge Shotgun Forend Wrench Remington 870, Browning... $22.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 54 Caliber 10... $2.39 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $2.19 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Federal Premium Mag-Shok Turkey Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4"... $16.59 Available
- Federal Premium Mag-Shok Turkey Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" 1-1/2... $18.39 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Remington 870 Shotguns" Book... $6.49 Available
- Carlson's Extended Turkey Choke Tube Browning Invector,... $30.50 Available
- Birchwood Casey Barricade Rust Preventative 10 oz Aerosol... $8.29 Available
- Remington Magazine Follower Remington 700 BDL Long Action... $28.49 Available
- Shooter's Choice Lead Remover Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $9.09 Available
- Later model Remington 870, 1100 and 11-87 shotguns utilize a plastic follower spring retainer and magazine cap retainer that are held in place by two tabs or indents in the magazine tube. These indents need to be removed to allow cartridges to pass through and into the extended Nordic magazine tube.
- Regarding the Remington 1100 20 Gauge shotgun, this assembly fits the Lightweight models ONLY. These guns will have a "LT", "LTW", or "LW" designation stamped on the barrel. 20 Gauge 1100's produced prior to 1974 with 12 Gauge frames are compatible with 12 Gauge Nordic extension tubes. If unsure, please contact the manufacturer's technical assistance line at 1-320-234-0329.
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
|Approx. Length Added||+4||+5||+6||+7|