Nordic Components Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Remington 870, 1100 Lightweight, 11-87 20 Gauge Matte
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Shotgun Sling with 15-Round Shellholder Nylon Black... $9.99 Available
- Champion Easy Hit Shotgun Fiber Optic Front Sight 3mm Green 5"... $17.99 Available
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Available
- Baker 20 Gauge Shotgun Forend Wrench Remington 870, Browning... $22.99 Available
- Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine... $18.00 Available
- TacStar Barrel to Magazine Clamp Remington 870, Winchester... $12.79 Available
- Carbon Express Launch Pad Lighted Arrow Nock... $15.71 - $26.49 Select Options
- Mako Vertical Forend Grip with Rubber Overmold AR-15 Polymer... $41.20 Available
- Lauer DuraCoat Aerosol Firearm Finish ... $34.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 30-06... $6.19 Available
- Kimber Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 8-Round... $22.99 Available
- Choate Adjustable Side Folding Stock Remington 870 20 Gauge... $99.99 Available
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube XXL End Cap... $18.95 Available
- TacStar SideSaddle Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 20 Gauge... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Later model Remington 870, 1100 and 11-87 shotguns utilize a plastic follower spring retainer and magazine cap retainer that are held in place by two tabs or indents in the magazine tube. These indents need to be removed to allow cartridges to pass through and into the extended Nordic magazine tube.
- Regarding the Remington 1100 20 Gauge shotgun, this assembly fits the Lightweight models ONLY. These guns will have a "LT", "LTW", or "LW" designation stamped on the barrel. 20 Gauge 1100's produced prior to 1974 with 12 Gauge frames are compatible with 12 Gauge Nordic extension tubes. If unsure, please contact the manufacturer's technical assistance line at 1-320-234-0329.
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
|Approx. Length Added||+4||+5||+6||+7|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.