Nordic Components Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Remington 870, 1100 Lightweight, 11-87 20 Gauge Matte
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $4.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Shotgun Sling with 15-Round Shellholder Nylon Black... $9.99 Available
- Champion Easy Hit Shotgun Fiber Optic Front Sight 3mm Green 5"... $17.99 Available
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Available
- Baker 20 Gauge Shotgun Forend Wrench Remington 870, Browning... $22.99 Available
- Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine... $18.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $9.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Weaver 1-Piece Tip-Off Weaver-Style Scope Base 3/8" Grooved... $7.79 Available
- Loctite 609 Retaining Compound 10 ml... $14.29 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Daniel Defense Offset Picatinny Rail Flashlight Mount 1" Ring... $50.00 Available
- Leapers UTG 30mm Max Strength Tactical 6-Hole Quick Detachable... $16.29 Available
- Vintage Gun Grip Cap Remington 742 Plain XL Polymer Black... $9.49 Available
- Remington Magazine Cap Remington 870 20 Gauge Lightweight... $21.49 Available
- BlackHawk CQC Serpa Holster Right Hand Glock 19, 23, 32... $31.99 Available
- Marble's Tang Peep Sight Marlin 39AS, 1894, 1897 CB, Glenfield... $126.99 Available
- Later model Remington 870, 1100 and 11-87 shotguns utilize a plastic follower spring retainer and magazine cap retainer that are held in place by two tabs or indents in the magazine tube. These indents need to be removed to allow cartridges to pass through and into the extended Nordic magazine tube.
- Regarding the Remington 1100 20 Gauge shotgun, this assembly fits the Lightweight models ONLY. These guns will have a "LT", "LTW", or "LW" designation stamped on the barrel. 20 Gauge 1100's produced prior to 1974 with 12 Gauge frames are compatible with 12 Gauge Nordic extension tubes. If unsure, please contact the manufacturer's technical assistance line at 1-320-234-0329.
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
|Approx. Length Added||+4||+5||+6||+7|