CCI Maxi-Mag Ammunition Troy Landry Special Edition 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire (WMR) 40 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 250
- CCI High Speed Maxi-Mag Ammunition 22 Winchester Magnum... $100.99 Select Options
- Federal Champion Target Ammunition 22 Winchester Magnum... $95.99 Select Options
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire... $108.99 Select Options
- Speer Gold Dot Short Barrel Ammunition 22 Winchester Magnum... $131.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Radians Foam Ear Plugs Jar (NRR 32 dB) 25 Pairs... $5.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Otis 177 to 22 Rimfire Micro Cleaning Kit... $10.29 Available
- Do-All Impact Seal Prairie Dog Target Self Healing Polymer... $16.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
CCI is known in the shooting sports industry for reliable ammunition that delivers exceptional performance every time the trigger is pulled. It is this reliability that makes this the ammunition of choice for the Swamp People, Troy and Jacob Landry, when they are taking huge gators in the Louisiana Bayou.
CCI 40 Grain Maxi-Mag ammunition is one of the most popular 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire rounds loaded today. It is the perfect choice for shooters and hunters looking for maximum velocities and energy transfer making it an excellent small game and varmint load. One of the great features of this ammunition is the clean-burning powder. This powder provides optimum velocity while maintaining consistent chamber pressures while keeping the firearm clean from powder residue helping to ensure the rifle will function in even the harshest conditions. The copper plated hollow point bullet offers reliable feeding and great penetration. This ammunition is new production and non-corrosive.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.