First Lite Men's Springer Vest Merino Wool
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Black Dog Machine Magazine Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 22 Long... $51.15 Available
- Alps Large Camp Pillow 16" x 24" Microfiber Gray... $11.99 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Adventure 2.0 First Aid Kit... $18.99 Available
- Beretta Xtreme Ducker Waterproof Hat... $19.86 Select Options
- Gerber MP Freehand Multi-Tool Black with Berry-Compliant... $30.00 Available
- ScentBlocker Men's WindTec Fleece Jacket... $35.10 - $99.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Tactical Rifle Case... $39.99 - $45.99 Select Options
The First Lite Springer vest is a versatile garment designed for the hunter on the move or, for the hunter trying to cut weight, while keeping warm. As an outer layer, the Springer vest helps keep you warm on chilly morning and evening hunts. It also gives you more range of motion and freedom for the hunter having to hike long distances or at high altitudes. As an insulating layer, this vest can be worn under an outer layer to help keep your core warm but your arms free from bulk and resistance. The heavyweight Merino wool fabric is moisture-wicking, breathable, quiet, and anti-microbial, helping keep your scent down.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.