Technical Information: Streamlight TLR-3 Tactical Illuminator Flashlight
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Weighs 2.32 ounces with included battery
- Length - 2.71"; Width - 1.18"; Height - 1.51"
- Includes 5 interchangeable keys to fit a wide variety of weapons
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of firearm. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Body constructed of impact resistant engineering polymer
- Face cap constructed of 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. IPX7 rated
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- Powered by one 3V CR2 lithium battery (Included)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
Streamlight TLR-3 Weaponlight LED with 1 CR123A Battery fits Picatinny or Glock-Style Rails Polymer Matte
- Product #: 255347
- Streamlight #: 69220
- UPC #: 080926692206
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from partner, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.