Gerber Groundbreaker Multi-Tool
Constructed of high quality stainless steel, the Groundbreaker dutifully serves in the capable hands of its operator. This tool is inspired by the series of one-handed opening Gerber multi-pliers that are standard issue for the US military. With its brawny spring-loaded pliers and replaceable serrated jaw and hammer tip, the Groundbreaker Electrician’s Tool is brilliantly posed to inhabit pride of place on the savvy electrician’s tool belt.
Made from tough stainless steel, the Groundbreaker is a muscular multi-tool equipped to the gills with tools specific to the needs of a serious electrician. The copper wire cutter and wire strippers, the bolt shearing/rethreading holes, the looping/bending holes in sizes large and small, the terminal crimper, both insulated and non-insulated, the additional 6 bits and holder, and the included 6 utility blades offer incredible utility. That all of the implements are found in one capable tool only increases their usefulness. Additionally, the removable handles contain a multi-position locking utility blade with quick change function, a locking dry wall saw with tip, a magnetic locking bit driver, and a hammering surface.
The Groundbreaker is so adaptable, it dispenses with the need for a bundle of tools, simplifying the job of the electrician who possesses it. It’s sold with a heavy-duty belt sheath that holds the Groundbreaker and the additional bits and utility blades for easy access. The sheath also contains extra loops for pens and tape, and a stainless pocket clip for extra security.
- Pliers with Serrated Jaws and Hammer Tip
- 6 Bits and Holder (2 Phillips, 2 Flathead, 2 Robertson)
- Wire Cutter
- Wire Stripper
- Bolt Shearing/Re-threading Holes
- Insulated Terminal Crimper
- Non-insulated Terminal Crimper
- 6 Utility Blades
- Dry Wall Saw
- 1 Magnetic Locking Bit Driver
Overall Length: 9"
Weight: 1.3 lbs
Steel Type: 420J2 Stainless Steel
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.425 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.