Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 260 Remington 120 Grain Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullet Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 20
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- NRA Licensed Gun Care System By Mil-Comm MC2500 Synthetic Gun... $15.74 Available
- EZ Target Deer Master Pack Target 14" x 18" Paper Package of... $13.29 Available
- Silver State Armory Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra... $18.99 - $439.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Match Ammunition 223 Remington 75 Grain Hollow... $11.19 - $529.99 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 300 Remington Ultra Magnum 180 Grain... $78.99 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $18.29 - $127.99 Select Options
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Plated... $15.99 - $107.99 Select Options
- Nosler Partition Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 125... $33.99 Available
- Cor-Bon Performance Match Ammunition 260 Remington 123 Grain... $54.99 Available
- Lyman Trigger Pull Gage Electronic Digital 0 to 12 lb... $67.99 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $35.99 Available
- Geissele Match Rifle Adjustable Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small... $279.00 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 260 Remington... $34.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Like its Triple-Shock cousin, the Tipped Triple-Shock bullet delivers the same "three strikes you're out" rule. Once as it strikes game, two as the bullet begins to open and a third impact when the cavity fully expands to deliver extra shock with maximum transferred energy. The added polymer tip creates a faster expansion rate as well as better long range ballistics. Ideal for medium-sized game.
Barnes VOR-TX ammunition is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure excellent accuracy and consistent velocities. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.