Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 260 Remington 120 Grain Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullet Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 20
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- NRA Licensed Gun Care System By Mil-Comm MC2500 Synthetic Gun... $15.74 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EZ Target Deer Master Pack Target 14" x 18" Paper Package of... $13.29 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 24 to 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $3.09 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 260 Remington 120 Grain... $34.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- NECG Trigger Guard Screws Winchester Model 70 Stainless Steel... $13.99 Available
- Tipton Action and Chamber Cleaning Tool Kit Replacement Swabs... $5.89 Available
- Swarovski Z3 Rifle Scope 3-10x 42mm Plex Reticle Matte... $879.00 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain Tipped... $42.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 243 Winchester Box of 100... $96.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Thread Protector Blackout Rifle... $24.99 Available
- Tipton Rapid Bore Guide Kit... $25.99 Available
- Tipton Action and Chamber Cleaning Tool Kit... $9.59 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 260 Remington 130 Grain AccuBond... $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CCI Small Rifle Bench Rest Primers #BR4... $55.99 - $249.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Like its Triple-Shock cousin, the Tipped Triple-Shock bullet delivers the same "three strikes you're out" rule. Once as it strikes game, two as the bullet begins to open and a third impact when the cavity fully expands to deliver extra shock with maximum transferred energy. The added polymer tip creates a faster expansion rate as well as better long range ballistics. Ideal for medium-sized game.
Barnes VOR-TX ammunition is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure excellent accuracy and consistent velocities. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.