Glock Square Rear Sight 6.1mm .240" Height Steel Black White Outline
- MidwayUSA Folding Rifle Ammunition Case MOLLE Compatible Nylon... $12.99 Select Options
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black... $12.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 40, 41 Caliber... $13.49 Available
- Glock Connector All Models 5-1/2 lb... $4.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Varmint Target 7" Self-Adhesive... $5.49 Available
- BlackHawk CQC Serpa Holster Right Hand Glock 19, 23, 32... $36.99 Available
- Cold Steel Pendleton Hunter Knife 3-1/2" VG-1 Stainless Steel... $59.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Shotgun 12 Gauge... $16.99 Available
- Barska Blackhawk ED Spotting Scope 20-60x 60mm Angled Body... $209.99 Available
- Streamlight TLR-4 Compact Tactical Illuminator Flashlight... $127.99 Available
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.1mm .240" Height Polymer Black White... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $4.99 - $10.99 Select Options
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.