Browning Crowell/Barker Competition Fixed Blade Knife 10" Clip Point High-Carbon Steel Blade Laminated Canvas Handle Black
This highly unique knife is the brainchild of James Crowell and Reggie Barker, the only two men to have won an American Blade-smith Society (ABS) World Cutting Championship. As such, the Browning Crowell/Barker Competition Knife is approved for select International Cutting Competition Trail (ICCT) events. With that in mind, it should be known that this particular knife is extremely sharp, and like with all knives, caution should be used when handling this product. Included is a top-grain leather sheath and a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by the both Jim Crowell and Reggie Barker.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Phenolic laminate with three rivets and wrist lanyard
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade length: 10"
- Overall Length: 15"
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative...
$18.99 - $33.99
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
Smith's Knife Care Kit
Clearance$8.25Save $3.74 (31%)
- Ontario RTAK II Fixed Blade Knife 10" Drop Point 5160 Carbon...
- Cold Steel Trail Master Fixed Blade Knife 9.5" Drop Point SK5...
- ESEE Knives Junglas Fixed Blade Knife 10.38" Drop Point 1095...
- SOG Tech Bowie Fixed Blade Knife 6.4" Clip Point AUS-8...
- Buck Hood 060 Hoodlum Fixed Blade Survival Knife 10" Straight...
- Ontario Spec Plus Gen II SP52 Fixed Blade Knife 10" Drop Point...
- Ontario Spec Plus Gen II SP53 Fixed Blade Knife 10" Drop Point...