Browning Crowell/Barker Competition Fixed Blade Knife 10" Clip Point High-Carbon Steel Blade Laminated Canvas Handle Black
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Available
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Available
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $7.00 Available
- Ontario RTAK II Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 10" Drop Point 1095... $102.99 Available
- Buck Hood 060 Hoodlum Fixed Blade Survival Knife 10" Straight... $158.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ontario Spec Plus Gen II SP53 Fixed Blade Knife 10" Drop Point... $97.99 Special Order
- Ontario Spec Plus Gen II SP52 Fixed Blade Knife 10" Drop Point... $97.99 Available
This highly unique knife is the brainchild of James Crowell and Reggie Barker, the only two men to have won an American Blade-smith Society (ABS) World Cutting Championship. As such, the Browning Crowell/Barker Competition Knife is approved for select International Cutting Competition Trail (ICCT) events. With that in mind, it should be known that this particular knife is extremely sharp, and like with all knives, caution should be used when handling this product. Included is a top-grain leather sheath and a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by the both Jim Crowell and Reggie Barker.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Phenolic laminate with three rivets and wrist lanyard
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade length: 10"
- Overall Length: 15"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.