Browning Crowell/Barker Competition Fixed Blade Knife 10" Clip Point High-Carbon Steel Blade Laminated Canvas Handle Black
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... Add to Cart for Price
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.92 - $8.71 Select Options
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Available
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
- Ontario RTAK II Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 10" Drop Point 5160... $89.99 Available
- Buck Hood 060 Hoodlum Fixed Blade Survival Knife 10" Straight... $139.99 Available
- Ontario Spec Plus Gen II SP53 Fixed Blade Knife 10" Drop Point... $97.99 Special Order
- Ontario Spec Plus Gen II SP52 Fixed Blade Knife 10" Drop Point... $84.99 Available
This highly unique knife is the brainchild of James Crowell and Reggie Barker, the only two men to have won an American Blade-smith Society (ABS) World Cutting Championship. As such, the Browning Crowell/Barker Competition Knife is approved for select International Cutting Competition Trail (ICCT) events. With that in mind, it should be known that this particular knife is extremely sharp, and like with all knives, caution should be used when handling this product. Included is a top-grain leather sheath and a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by the both Jim Crowell and Reggie Barker.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Phenolic laminate with three rivets and wrist lanyard
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade length: 10"
- Overall Length: 15"
Shipping Weight: 1.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.