Starline Reloading Brass 480 Ruger Box of 100 (Bulk Packaged)
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.69 - $29.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #506 480 Ruger, 50 Action... $2.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $15.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- Speer Gold Dot Bullets 480 Ruger (475 Diameter) 275 Grain... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- RCBS Shellholder #40 (475 Linebaugh, 480 Ruger)... $7.99 Available
- Champion Single Stack Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle... $11.64 Available
- Speer Gold Dot Bullets 475 Linebaugh (475 Diameter) 400 Grain... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Case Lube-2 Liquid... $4.99 - $139.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 357 Magnum... $17.29 - $213.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 44 Remington Magnum... $23.99 - $228.99 Select Options
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 6.8mm Remington SPC... $30.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 240 Grain... $25.99 Available
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.