Boker Plus Dozier Anchorage Pro Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 3.5" Drop Point AUS-8 Stainless Steel Blade Micarta Handle Black
The Anchorage Pro Skinner features a hollow ground blade that comes to an extremely fine edge. Perfect for slicing through sinew, hide, or anything else you may need to cut. The handle is extremely ergonomic and filework along the spine acts as jimping, giving users something to brace their thumb or forefinger against when attempting precise cuts.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: AUS 8
- Handle Material: Canvas Micarta
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 56 HRC
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness:
- Overall Length:8"
- Weight: 4.9 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 View More Options
- Gerber Retractable Diamond Knife Sharpener Fine Grit... $5.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Field Grade Gear Care Kit Cloth Case... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's 3-in-1 Knife Sharpener System... $19.49 Available