Pietta 1858 Remington Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44 Caliber 8" Blue Barrel
- "Lyman Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual: All New 2nd... $17.49 Available
- Howell Old West Conversions Conversion Cylinder 44 Caliber... $209.99 - $269.99 Select Options
- Pietta Revolver Nipples 6 x 3/4 Thread Pack of 3... $4.68 Available
- Pedersoli Powder Flask Colt-Style... $39.99 Select Options
- Traditions Sportsman's Package for 44 Caliber Black Powder... $49.99 Available
- Uberti 1858 Remington New Army Steel Frame Black Powder... $299.99 - $369.99 Select Options
- Uberti 1858 Remington Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44... $359.99 - $419.99 Select Options
- Uberti 1858 Remington New Model Navy Steel Frame Black Powder... $304.99 Available
- Uberti 1847 Walker Black Powder Revolver Build-Your-Own Kit 44... $299.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Uberti 1858 Remington Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44... $269.99 Available
- Uberti 1858 Remington Black Powder Revolver Build-Your-Own Kit... $249.99 Available
- Pietta 1858 Remington Brass Frame Black Powder Revolver 44... $214.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Blued Steel Frame, Cylinder and Backstrap
- Brass Triggerguard
- Walnut Grip (two-piece)
- Tapered octagonal barrel with left hand twist and seven grooves
- Fixed Sights
- Drop-in conversion cylinders available to convert to .45 Long Colt centerfire pistol cartridge.
The 1858 Remington was one of the major side arms of the Civil War and was the last of the Remington percussion revolvers to be manufactured. This gun features a tapered octagon barrel, steel frame, brass trigger guard, 6-shot cylinder, fixed sights and two-piece walnut grips. Howell Centerfire Conversion Cylinders (sold separately) are for use with steel frame revolvers only.
Barrel Length: 8"
Twist Rate: Not listed by manufacturer
Overall Length: 12"
Weight: 2.4 lb
Stock Material: two piece walnut
Barrel Finish: Blue
Sights: Front post
Shipping Weight: 3.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.