Pietta 1858 Remington Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44 Caliber 8" Blue Barrel
- Blued Steel Frame, Cylinder and Backstrap
- Brass Triggerguard
- Walnut Grip (two-piece)
- Tapered octagonal barrel with left hand twist and seven grooves
- Fixed Sights
- Drop-in conversion cylinders available to convert to .45 Long Colt centerfire pistol cartridge.
The 1858 Remington was one of the major side arms of the Civil War and was the last of the Remington percussion revolvers to be manufactured. This gun features a tapered octagon barrel, steel frame, brass trigger guard, 6-shot cylinder, fixed sights and two-piece walnut grips. Howell Centerfire Conversion Cylinders (sold separately) are for use with steel frame revolvers only.
Barrel Length: 8"
Twist Rate: Not listed by manufacturer
Overall Length: 12"
Weight: 2.4 lb
Stock Material: two piece walnut
Barrel Finish: Blue
Sights: Front post
- "Lyman Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual: All New 2nd... $17.49 Available
- Howell Old West Conversions Conversion Cylinder 44 Caliber... $229.99 - $299.99 View More Options
- Pietta Revolver Nipples 6 x 3/4 Thread Pack of 3... $6.29 Available
- Pedersoli Powder Flask Colt-Style... $44.99 View More Options
- Traditions Sportsman's Package for 44 Caliber Black Powder... $58.99 Available
- Uberti 1858 Remington New Army Steel Frame Black Powder... $299.99 - $409.99 View More Options
- Uberti 1858 Remington Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44... $399.99 - $469.99 View More Options
- Uberti 1858 Remington Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44... $299.99 Available
- Uberti 1858 Remington New Model Navy Steel Frame Black Powder... $339.99 Available
- Uberti 1858 Remington Black Powder Revolver Build-Your-Own Kit... $264.99 Available
- Uberti 1847 Walker Black Powder Revolver Build-Your-Own Kit 44... $329.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pietta 1858 Remington Brass Frame Black Powder Revolver 44... $239.99 Available