Archangel 870 Tactical Shotgun Stock System Remington 870 - Black Polymer
- Mesa Tactical Anti-Walk Trigger Pin Set Remington 870, 1100,... $11.29 Available
- Mesa Tactical Sureshell Saddle Mount Shotshell Ammunition... $115.99 Available
- Mesa Tactical Magazine Extension Tube Clamp with Picatinny... $83.99 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $8.09 Available
- Hogue Rubber OverMolded Stock and Forend Remington 870 12... $46.74 Available
- Blackhawk Knoxx SpecOps Gen 2 Adjustable Length of Pull Recoil... $119.99 Available
- Archangel 870SC Tactical Shotgun Stock System Remington 870... $106.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Advanced Technology Tactical 6-Position Collapsible Side... $109.99 Select Options
For Remington 870 12 Gauge shotguns only.
- Extremely durable construction, yet weighs only 2.5 lbs.
- 6 position buttstock
- Ergonomic pistol grip with storage
- Tunable, interchangeable-insert recoil pad (soft and firm inserts included)
- Molded in QD sling swivel hardpoints on both sides
- Detachable cheek riser
Shipping Weight: 3.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.