Speer Gold Dot Bullets 480 Ruger (475 Diameter) 275 Grain Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 50
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set 475 Linebaugh, 480 Ruger... $52.99 Available
- Speer Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 325 Grain Jacketed... $25.99 Available
- Speer DeepCurl Bullets 50 Action Express (500 Diameter) 300... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Shellholder #40 (475 Linebaugh, 480 Ruger)... $7.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $29.99 Available
- Certified Pure Lead Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (99.9% Pure)... $18.49 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 9-Round Steel Blue with... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter)... $29.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 257 Roberts... $30.99 Available
- Gamo Luxor CU Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber Pyramid Point... $17.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 2.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.