Buffalo Bore Ammunition 450 Marlin 500 Grain Full Metal Jacket Flat Nose Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil Aerosol... $4.89 - $7.29 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Rifle Cheek Rest with Rifle Ammunition Carrier... $19.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 416, 44, 45-70, 458, 460... $12.99 Available
- NRA Official Lifesize Game Target White Tail Deer Paper... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Muzzle Velocity: 1625 fps
Muzzle Energy: 2900 ft. lbs
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 450 Marlin Ammunition:
We always use factory stock firearms to determine our published velocities, so you get true, actual field velocities with our ammo -- not exaggerated long laboratory test barrel velocities.
Item 22C (500gr. FMJ-FN Barnes Buster Penetrator)
You'll note that these 450 Marlin loads are generating slightly lower velocities than their 45-70 counterparts. This is because the 450 Marlin brass (as made by Hornady) has a heavier web and as such the powder capacity was lessened, so the amount of propellant we can fit into the case is slightly less than with Starline 45-70 brass.