Fenix LD10 Flashlight White LED Aluminum Black
The Fenix LD10 utilizes a rear power and mode switch configuration. This is a very user-friendly configuration that utilizes a combination of bezel tightening mechanism to switch between modes. With the bezel tightened, the light will always come on in turbo mode and a quick off-on will call up the strobe mode. Loosening the bezel will cause the light to come on in low, and it can then be cycled through medium and high and then SOS modes.
- Bulb: Cree XP-G R5 LED
- Light Output:
- Turbo: 100 Lumens
- High: 45 Lumens
- Mid: 13 Lumens
- Low: 3 Lumens
- Strobe: 100
- SOS: 45
- Run Time:
- Turbo: 1 Hour 48 Minutes
- High: 4 Hours 40 Minutes
- Mid: 11 Hours
- Low: 70 Hours
- Battery: 1 AA-Alkaline Battery (not included)
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 3.9"
- Diameter: 0.9"
- Weight: 2.0 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Streamlight Polytac Flashlight White LED with Batteries (2... $42.49 View More Options
- Streamlight ProTac 1AA Flashlight LED with 1 AA Battery... $42.99 Available
- Streamlight PolyTac LED HP Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A... $47.99 - $54.99 View More Options
- Fenix E40 Flashlight LED requires 4 AA Batteries Aluminum... $45.95 Available